Thursday, February 7, 2013

More Gossamer Blue Layouts

I have two more layouts from January's Gossamer Blue kit, and I really need to get a move on it since February's kit showed up today! Again with both of these I used nothing but the main kit and the bits & pieces add on. This first one is from last Valentine's Day just goofing around with some photo booth props. The enamel dots are I think my favorite new embellishment, they go with every layout!
 
 
The second one is more of the carnival theme again. This was actually this past September at our local Lion's fest here in town. For some reason we always have to play the claw machine and I won this time. Toby loved the stuffed elephant I brought home for him.

 
Be back tomorrow with the last two layouts from this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment