Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Last Gossamer Blue January Layouts

Just a quick post today to share the last 2 layouts I finished with the January Gossamer Blue kit.  This first one I incorporated some Crate Paper embellishments I had laying around, but the paper, twine, buttons, epoxy dots, and the alphas were all from the kit. The pic is from our most recent road trip this past summer.
 
 
For this one I used just the kit, and it seemed like family was the theme I wanted to scrapbook this day as these 2 share similar titles. I don't worry about looking repetitive too much since they'll be in chronological order in my albums and these are from months apart. This pic is my Mom, SIL, and myself from my one of my SIL's baby showers.

 
I hope to have some project life to share soon.
Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment