Saturday, February 2, 2013

I'm Back!

 
So I know it's been a looooong time since I've had a post on here, but it took awhile to get adjusted to a new place, and get a routine down now that I'm living on my own. Things couldn't be better now and I've finally settled in on a routine. I've been able to keep scrapping all along and have a couple of layouts to share today.
These are both from New Years 2011 (yes, I'm that far behind), and they are both based off of sketches from Sketch Support which unfortunately no longer exists. The single page is the first page of my album for 2011 and is a good representation of the rest of the year. Great friends having a good time. The girls decided we were all dressing up that year, our goal was to look like disco balls hence all the sequins. We were actually surprised when the guys wanted to dress up too.
 
I used all Bella Blvd for this layout.
The 2 page layout is a summary of the rest of the night, my favorite being the 4x6 collage of photos on the second page, and I used some SEI papers from the SEI kit club that I once belonged to.

 
That's all for now, but I have lots more to share so expect to see me posting much more often! I also started doing Project Life this year so I have some of that to share as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment