Friday, March 11, 2011

If I'm dreaming please don't wake me !!

I have soooo much exciting to news to share today. First up check out this post over at The Scrapbook Store blog. Yep that's right I am a guest designer for the next six months !! Please ignore the dorky picture though, I just couldn't seem to take a good one that day. I can't wait to get started over there, and can't thank the ladies there enough for giving me this awesome opportunity. Here's some pics of two of the projects I submitted.

On a not scrappy note, I'm moving !! Been finalizing the details and I'm going to be closing on a condo on April 5th. I can't wait to get over there, I've already planned out where my scrapbook area will be and I'm going to have so much more room to create a mess. Haha
That's all for now, I hope you all are having as much good luck as I've been having lately !
Thanks for stopping !

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog by accident and guess what...I am another Kelly Swosinski, but I have a different last name now. Come visit my at www.kellystarsallthingscrafty.blogspot.com

    Congratulations on your new scrappy gig!

    ReplyDelete