Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowpocalypse !

I've lived in Wisconsin my whole life, and can't remember a time when we got this much snow all at once. It was nice to not have to go to work on Wednesday, but I couldn't have gone even if I wanted to. Our street wasn't plowed until after 3 in the afternoon. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling the greatest, so I had planned on a whole day of scrapping but didn't get much accomplished. I did venture out for a little bit to take some pics though !

That's me standing next to the huge pile in our driveway, and that's the road behind me still covered in a little more than 2 feet of snow.
Elvis loved busting through the snow piles, Toby not so much. I'll be back later with some scrappy stuff to share. Hopefully the weather is good wherever you are !
Thanks for stopping by !

No comments:

Post a Comment