Monday, February 21, 2011

A few more layouts to share

I hope everyone had a great weekend, I know I did. I even had a mini crop with my sister in law on Saturday and got quite a bit done.

This first layout is based off of a sketch I got with one of my Scrap-Room kits, and the paper and most of the embellies are Jillibean Soup. I just love these pictures, if you watch baseball at all you know Milwaukee is known for it's racing sausages at home games. Well at our local hockey games we have racing cheese, like the title says, only in Wisconsin :)



For this one, I was really glad to have found pictures to match the papers. I'm not much of a vintage girl, while I love the look of it, my pics just never seem to match it. I received the Crate Paper Restoration line in another Scrap-Room kit and just didn't know what to do with it. I then found these pics of the first snowmobile I ever drove, printed them in black and white, and they were a perfect fit. It also gave me an excuse to use my Heidi Swapp edge distresser too.

Lastly just a fairly simple layout of a friend and I up north. I really like the background paper by October Afternoon and wanted a lot of it to show, so I didn't add too much else.

That's all for now, thanks for stopping !!



1 comment:

  1. Fab layouts!!! Especially love what you did with the Scrap Room sketch :)

    ReplyDelete