Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Summer Mini

So during the 4th of July weekend, my brother, sister in law and I all went swimming, and had a blast playing around with my underwater camera. Now I know I'm supposed to be scrapping 2009 pictures so I can get caught up, but I couldn't resist. These pictures were perfect for Bella Blvd's All Inclusive line, so instead of layouts I decided to make a mini album. I used acrylic paint on the pages to add just a little background, and all of the buttons and most of the stickers have glossy accents on them to give it a kind of watery (not sure if that's a word) feel. I was really happy with how it came out, and decided glossy accents is my new hot item. I'm trying to find more ways to use it on my layouts.
Right about now, I wish I was back in the pool where these pics were taken. It is hot and humid here today, and tomorrow's supposed to be worse. Add that on top of volleyball tonight and softball tomorrow will make for a sweaty couple of days. Yuck !!















Thanks for Stopping !!

No comments:

Post a Comment