Saturday, July 10, 2010

More layouts !

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did, we just kind of relaxed and caught up on stuff around the house. Oh and I almost forgot, Jeff won his race on Friday !! Woo Hoo !!

I have a few more layouts to share today. This first one I just found out is the creation of the week over at the scrapbook express forum ! I used Basic Grey's Max & Whiskers line, I love the color combo on this line.

This is some pics from the Chicagoland Bike Show. The top left is me sitting on my dream bike. Pretty sure it will stay a dream as I can't see ever spending that much money on a motorcycle.

This is Jeff and I at state fair last year, which is coming up again soon, I can't wait !!

Last one is my SIL Jamie and I at my Mom's 50th B-day party. We did a martini cruise on the Milwaukee River, which was so much fun, we are going this friday on a margarita cruise !
One more quick scrappy note, I am going to be the guest designer for the month of August at Scrapbook Sussies. I can't wait to get my hands on this months kit, check out these sneak peeks to see why ! Be sure to check out their website and sign up if you're looking for a great monthly kit club to join !




Thanks for Stopping !!




























No comments:

Post a Comment