Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm Back !!

Well this time the long delay in posts wasn't all my fault. A few weeks ago our computer gave us the "blue screen of death", as I call it and we were so busy it took awhile to get it back up and running. Thankfully nothing was lost ( I think I would have cried if I lost my pictures), but I have to get better at transferring stuff to the external hard drive in case this happens again.
We have still been busy, busy, busy. Our fourth of July was great as I hope all of yours were. We saw the local fireworks and parade, then finished out the night at the Carrie Underwwod concert !! This was my second time seeing her and she was just as great as the last time. It really got me in the mood for country thunder, which is only two weeks away ! I can't wait, 4 days of almost non-stop country music, camping, and a great group of friends to share it all with.

I have managed to get a little scrappy stuff done lately, but I'm still waiting for my rainy day to get more done. Here's a few layouts I recently did. Another snowmobile layout, this time using Crate Papers Brook collection.
These pics I love, when Powder was a puppy she would chew the toilet paper right off the roll, and I happened to catch her in the act once.
Me & Kara up north by Larry the Logroller, he is somewhat of a northwoods legend, kind of like Paul Bunyan. I used BoBunny's Roughin It line for this one.
And me & Mom at my brothers rehearsal dinner last year. This is BoBunny's Kitchen Spice line.
Off to another race tonight, let's hope we come home with a win !
Thanks for Stopping !!

No comments:

Post a Comment