Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So, I thought when Kara's wedding was done, I would be able to catch up om my scrapping and have time to relax, however I seemed to forget that with May comes the start of volleyball two nights a week, softball one night, and the racetrack. For example this past week we had gone up north for the holiday weekend, got home Monday, I chaperoned my sister-in-law's third grade class to the zoo (which was a blast, but exhausting) played in two v-ball leagues on Tuesday, back to work Wednesday and played v-ball, softball on Thursday, Jeff raced on Friday, and I had a bachelorette party in Lake Geneva on Saturday. Needless to say, Sunday was spent catching up on sleep. I did manage to do a couple of layouts throughout all of that, but haven't taken pics of them yet.


I did score a huge deal on stamps while I was up north. We have these shops called the liquidators, and they are kind of like a big rummage sale but everything is new. If you have the patients to sift through things you can find some good deals. I got both of these autumn leaves clear stamps sets for $1.29 each.




I also snagged a few picture frames and a sign to try and alter for around $2.00 each.


Now I have to share a few of my favorite photos from our weekend up north.







































































































Sorry, that was a lot of photos but I couldn't decide which to leave out. I do have just one more pic from the field trip to the zoo. How cute are these kids :)









Thanks for stopping !!

No comments:

Post a Comment