Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Time to relax

Kara and Jordan's wedding was this past weekend, yes it was on NSD, I tried to get her to change it but she wouldn't :) Everything went perfectly, she looked beautiful and they both were so happy. Here are a few random photo's I took, I can't wait to see the professional pics soon.
Needless to say I did not get any scrapping done with the rehearsal on Friday and the wedding on Saturday, but the wedding was such a blast. Now I'm on the hunt for the perfect paper to scrap these pictures. But I have to finish 2009 first, my goal was to have all the year scrapped by the end of June and then spend the rest of the year doing prior years, I'm running out of time and I'm just a little over half way done. Time to get cranking, hopefully I'll get a rainy weekend here where I won't feel guilty staying inside and scrapping :)
Thanks for Stopping !!

No comments:

Post a Comment