Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wedding Gifts

So as I've mentioned a few times now, Jeff and I are in the wedding of our good friends Kara and Jordan, and a few weekends ago was Kara's bridal shower. I knew right away what part of her gift was going to be. As soon as I saw this line introduced by My Mind's Eye, I knew it was perfect as the damask pattern on the album and paper is the pattern for her wedding. These little photo cubes were actually a decoration for the shower, and super easy to make. The paper is flocked, so it has a little fancier feel, and I added just a little pink paint and ribbon.

For the album, I know one of the first things people always ask is to see the pictures, and since it usually takes a while to get your pictures back, I wanted her to have a little brag album where she could take the proofs and show them off to people right away. I wanted to keep the album simple with the main focus being in the pictures. All the black and white paper is My Mind's Eye, all of the pink paper is DCWV.









On a side note, I finally got my scraproom clean. It was so bad for a while that I had started scrapping out in the living room, which is ridiculous since I have 12 feet of table in my scraproom, I just couldn't find it buried under all the mess. Later this week I will share some pics of my space, since I am actually proud of how it looks again !
Thanks for Stopping !

No comments:

Post a Comment