Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Scraproom

I said I would share some pics of my scraproom, so here they are. The quality of the photos is kind of low, it's a small room with a lot of stuff in it, so it was hard to get good shots. The first couple shots here are of my main workspace. I keep a lot of stuff that I use all the time right on the desktop for easy access. I also love having the window right in front of me, it provides great natural light and when I get stuck on a layout I can just stare outside and forget about it for a little while.



On the opposite side of the room is another desk, a smaller desk that I used to keep my tools(cuttlebug, slice, xyron machine, zutter) on. Underneath is all paper collections, when I get a monthly kit, or buy a collection, I try and keep everything together(paper, embellishments) and those ziploc bags work perfect for that. The bags are even big enough that I have certain 12x12 albums that I want to use with particular papers, and the album fits in the bag ! Above that desk is a lot of random storage.
More storage over on this wall, most of the paper in these is what I'm currently working with, or set aside for a particular project. And of course the all important tv, I love having movies on in the background while I scrap !


My favorite part of my room is the rug, it's hard to tell from pictures but it's really soft and plush. Powder lays there all the time while I work, and she didn't want to move while I was taking pictures (she's also in the picture above, she just doesn't like to be far from where I am)

That's my scraproom, I must say that I have been far more productive since it's been clean. I can only hope that it stays that way.
Busy weekend coming up again, Kara's bachelorette party is Saturday, and I struck gold in the dollar section at Target yesterday with all kinds of goodies for the girls, so I can't wait !!
Thanks for stopping !

No comments:

Post a Comment