Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Little Late

I know Easter was a few weeks ago, so I'm a little late with this post, but I still wanted to share a couple of Easter cards I did. The March kit from Scrapbook Sussies had BoBunny's Flutter Butter line in it. The colors were perfect for Easter cards. The stickers are from their Abbey Road line that I just happen to stumble upon at HobbyLobby for 50 % off and they matched perfectly.






I also did a few layouts with this kit. The first is a pic of the girls at my brothers wedding, and the second is of the family of baby bunnies we had living in our front yard last spring. Poor Jeff happened to stumble on them last year when he went to trim the grass around the flower bed and they all shot out the hole at him, luckily he didn't hit any of them with the trimmer.





Back to watching the Brewer game now, they're a few innings away from sweeping the Pirates, and Prince finally hit his first homer of the year. I love baseball season !
Thanks for stopping !

No comments:

Post a Comment