Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Little Bella

I recently joined a new monthly scrapbooking club called The Scrap Room, and was super excited that in my first's months kit was some of Bella Blvd's new collection Man of the House. I love the new products Bella has added in their collections, and that the papers are now double sided. Everything in this album is Bella except for the brads, and I still have a ton of it leftover for some layouts and cards. It was a fun album to make since I went back through all of the pictures I had since Jeff and I had started dating to choose which one's I wanted to use, so I got to reminisce a little. The album came together so easily once I chose the pictues, and I decided to try distressing for the first time and really like the way it looks with the chipboard, gives it more of a guy feel.







Well I am off to our first Brewers game tonight. It's an exhibition game, but I am still excited.
Go Brewers !!


Thanks for stopping !

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' your little book and all the Bella use! I was at that game too!!!!

    ReplyDelete