Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Winter Wonderland

So it finally stopped snowing here sometime early this morning. All said and done, we got about 14 inches. I only wish I could have gotten a snow day out of it, but the roads were all clear this morning. Hopefully it will still be light out when I get home and I can take some pics.
I have a few misc. layouts to share today, the first seems fitting as it is from last winter. It's Jeff racing at a local radar run. The papers and embellishments are reminisce, not sure what the line is called, it's kind of old, but I told myself no more new paper until I used up some of what I already have.
This next one has a very summer feel to it. The background paper is My Mind's Eye, with everything else being Bo Bunny.

And the last one is a two pager of pics of Milwaukee that I took on a river cruise last summer. These papers are also My Mind's Eye.


Tomorrow I will have some Valentine's Day project to share.
Thanks for stopping !!



No comments:

Post a Comment