Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Great Weekend & My 1st Digi !

I hope everyone had a great weekend and a great Valentine's Day. There were no complaints on our weekend. The weather was perfect on Saturday for snowmobiling, and we did lots of it. Had such a good time, and the trails were in great shape that we are going back again this weekend.





Since we were gone all weekend, I didn't get much paper scrapping done, but I did try my first digital layout. I got all the elements from the Scrap n' Art Blog, and had so much fun playing with them that I signed up to be a subscriber. They offer several kits to subscribers throughout the year, plus you get their e-zine. It was just too good of a deal for me to pass up. So here is my layout.

Thanks for stopping !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly - I just wanted to say thank you for stopping and posting such a nice coment on my blog this weekend. I Love the inspiration on your blog! I will be following your blog and hope you consider doing the same. I love that you are a fan of Bella Blvd!

    ReplyDelete