Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fall Inspiration


Day 2 as promised is full of fall layouts. I just love the colors that change throughout the season and took so many pictures, that I ended up with quite a few layouts. These first two layouts were made with Club SEI's November kit. I really liked all the texture and foil and die cut pages that came with this kit, and the colors were just so rich.




The pics from the second layout are of a walking path near my house that I never knew existed, until the day I took these. I wanted to explore it a little further, but not by myself during hunting season, I didn't want to be mistaken for a deer ! Now I can't wait for spring to start exploring it. This next layout uses a Crate Paper line, I think it is called lemongrass. The embellishments are also from this line. These pictures are of the Root River, that runs not too far from my house.


Finally it wouldn't be complete without a couple of fall dog layouts, so I did one of each of my guys. First is Toby sitting so still , and then Powder, who never sits still, playing in the leaves. Toby's layout uses the Crate paper line again, and Powder's uses Bo Bunny's Delilah line.



Check back tomorrow for more!



Thanks for stopping !!



No comments:

Post a Comment