Thursday, December 3, 2009

Winter Wreath

We got all of our X-mas decorations up finally, and our current wreath had kind of fallen apart while in storage, which gave me an excuse to make one. I had been wanting to do this for awhile now anyways, so it work out well. I started with a styrofoam wreath and a sizzix snowflake punch, all of the papers are from Bo Bunny's Winter Whisper line as well as the transparency. I used StazOn to ink the edges and some double dot ribbon to hang it with. The W is a chipboard letter that I found at Hobby Lobby.
I almost forgot, the mittens are another sizzix die ! Hopefully I will be able to get some layouts done this week, it seems like all I've been doing is cards and decorations. I can't complain too much though, since all these little projects do help me use up my huge paper stash !!
All for now

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! I found your blog link over at Pages in Time. I'll be checking back soon.

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete