Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

This time of year has just flown past, I can't believe Christmas is just 3 days away. A lot has happened since my last post, we managed to get our family picture taken. This was the best we could do, since it's almost impossible to get both dogs to sit still.

I also got all of my cards made and sent out before Christmas !! I'm only going to put a few picture on here, but I did make 30 cards and they were all different so I was quite proud !







We also celebrated my birthday which was last Thursday. We went to Stonefire Pizza, which is kind of like a Dave & Buster's, but we don't have any of those here yet. It was a blast and considering the food was buffet style I wasn't expecting it to be that good, but it was awesome !



Lastly, we just had our ugly sweater Christmas party which was a blast. Almost everyone really got into the ugly sweater part, which was great because I was a little worried people would think it was dumb.






Now off to finish a little Christmas shopping and hopefully have time to relax and catch up on a few layouts since I only have to work until noon tomorrow !!

No comments:

Post a Comment