Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Too Long !!

Yikes, it's been too long since my last post. I've just been so busy lately. I haven't done any layouts recently since I ran out of ink and couldn't print any pictures, but it just came in today so I can't wait to get home and start printing all my Halloween pictures. I've put a few of my favorites on here. They are from an awesome party at a friends house who goes nuts with the decorations.





The first room is the dungeon room, it looks much cooler in person because the camera flash ruins the mood lighting in each room.

This is the cabin from Camp Crystal Lake, complete with Jason peering through the window !



The cemetery



This thing gave me the creeps all night !

The bathroom, again the flash doesn't do it justice.



The whole living room is set up like a funeral home.


Finally just a pic of Jeff & I, he made a very cute Scooby-Doo !!



Now I did manage to get my Halloween cards done and mailed before Halloween. For the first time I made everyone a different card, and I have to say that I like doing it that way, it allows me to be much more creative. The first set I used the American Crafts Collection that I got in my Scrapbook Sussies kit.



The next set are all using the Boo to You collection by My Mind's Eye. I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it so I bought a ton of it. I actually managed to make all six cards using just the accessories sheet, 1 sheet of patterned paper and three sheets of card stock. They are fairly simple, but I like how they came out.









That's all for now, I'm hoping to get some layouts done tomorrow, I have all the papers ready I want to use, I just need the pictures. I also hope to get a team volleyball picture tonight since our whole team will finally all be there !!

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment