Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mini Album

So I've been on a mini album kick lately. I just finished one of Jeff's racing. I knew the second I saw this album what I was going to do with it. It fits with the pictures and the papers so well. The album is Maya Road, and all the papers and embellishments are Bo Bunny, the glittery gears are cutouts from the front cover of the album covered in stickles. Oh and there are a few Tim Holtz gears in there too. I still have a little bit of journaling to finish but for whatever reason I always have to come back and do that later. I can't ever figure out what to say, so I think about it for awhile. Anyways, the title No Snow, No Problem is the name of Jeff's race team, better known as NSNP Racing.










That's all for now, hopefully I will have some of my X-mas decorations done soon so I can share those. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment