Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A little bit of Thanksgiving

I almost passed right over Thanksgiving this year, it seems like it was just Halloween, and Christmas is just around the corner, but I did manage to get some cards out today ( I know they're a little late, but everyone will still get them before Thursday ), and I played around with making a small centerpiece for my table.







I was trying to use up a bunch of scraps that I had, so there's a little bit of Bo Bunny, Crate Paper, DCWV, and Carolee's Creations. The turkey is all Bo Bunny, and I haven't decided yet if I think he needs more feathers. I can't ever just say a project is finished ! Oh well.

On a side note, Jeff and I got all the invites out for our ugly sweater Christmas party, now I just hope people can make it. I can't wait for all the photo op's of everyone's ugly sweaters !!

No comments:

Post a Comment