Monday, November 9, 2009

Indian Summer !

What a beautiful weekend we had here in Wisconsin. It was in the 60's both days here, so we decided to take advantage of it on Sunday and go to Cedarburg. It was a perfect day to walk through all the little shops, the winery, and of course the scrapbook store ! With the holidays fast approaching, I did have to control myself a little, and I think I did pretty well I only bought 1 paper line for myself, and a few mini albums to make as X-mas gifts.
I had a very productive scrapbook weekend as well. I was really looking forward to using Bella Blvd's Camped Out line. I received some of it in a Scrapbook Sussies kit, and purchased some from my LSS. I love the fact that the owner of Bella Blvd is local, and got her start and the store I shop at !



I still have to add the journaling to the top one, but I was rather pleased with how they came out. The papers matched our up north pictures perfectly !
I also finished a mini album of our Halloween pics. I used the MMY Boo to You line again, and a Cosmo Cricket album I had lying around.








All for now !

No comments:

Post a Comment