Friday, October 2, 2009

So, since Jeff was gone all weekend I thought it would be the perfect time to catch up on all my scrapbooking projects, a scrapapalooza as I like to call it, but my quiet crafty weekend turned into a trip downtown, to the museum, to the mall, and to the last Brewers home game of the year. Can't really complain because I love all those things and they were free for me, but it left my craft time to a minimum. I did manage to finish one project though, a Boo wall hanging. This was just a plain wood piece that I got from Joann's, painted it black and used my leftover scraps from last years Halloween album that I did. All items are We R Memory Keepers, except the little bats, and I'm not sure whose those are. Hopefully I will get more accomplished this weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment